We offer a Tinder-like matchmaking service for fundraising startups and investors that wish to increase a deal flow.
How it works
- Startups and investors fill out a form specifying their preferences. Investors define a desired startup maturity, location and technology/industry and describe their investment priorities. Startups describe their business in similar parameters and choose the relevant investor types.
- When the submission is closed, the startups and investors are matched against each other’s priorities (technical match) to create individual lists for investors to review.
- Individual lists are sent to investors to mark the most interesting startups.
- If an investor chooses a startup, we kindly ask this startup to pay a reference fee of £50 for the warm introduction. We send a payment request with the description of the investor.
- Upon payment, an introduction email is sent to an investor and a startup.
The matchmaking process will take approximately 3 weeks and will start after the 30th of April, 2021. Usually, about a third of all startups find a match or a few.
It’s a great addition to your typical fundraising process because it expands the selection pool and saves time on research, reaching out, pitching, waiting for a response. The warm introduction to an interested investor is an advanced stage of the fundraising funnel.
“Thanks a lot for the intro – ever so grateful!”Raffaella Baruzzo